Monday, August 3, 2009

Funny incident -- not sure whether due to Herbalife or...???

During the weekend -- my friends and I went for two movies outing -- while waiting for the second movie we went window shopping and Zaili managed to buy a wedding present for a colleague's sister.. while she was queueing up at the cashier, me and Leen were busy chatting away.. Then, suddenly I saw this cashier making the hand gesture like trying to attract our attention -- Rupa-rupanya, her counter is free and she wants us to go there and save time.. While walking there -- Leen said "Padan la kita tak dengar, she was calling us ADIK..." hehehe.. I said -- "That is very true.., lama sungguh rasanya tak dengar orang panggil kita adik..mmmmm"..

Is this possible ??? *Sengih* memanjang...

No comments:

Post a Comment