Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Second week on Herbalife

This is my second week on the Herbalife -- sikit lagi nak capai my short term weight target which us 80kg or below 80kg to be exact.. Currently at the 81-82kg stage... Nak kena increase exercise macam ni..

For the time being, I'm taking the HL twice a day everyday..

Breakfast -- Shake
Lunch -- normal meal (ofismateku kuat meracun, susah nk skip lunch)
Dinner -- Shake again

According to my sifu, cara pengambilan that I'm on right now somehow will make us loose more weight cepat sikit..At the same time, it will repair all the damaged tissues and will eventually increase my metabolism rate..

Determination, determination....

3 comments:

  1. caiyok caiyok k.anom,usaha tangga kejayaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Intan.. cabaran sungguh besar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tercabar nih Anom.... Abg Aa pun mesti mesti dan mesti jugak nih. InsyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete