Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sakitnya kaki....

After my fall mid last year -- my right foot faces a lot difficulties.. Because of the chipped bone on my ankle, it's really painful for me to stand very long or got stuck in the very heavy traffic jam while I'm driving.. I hurt my right foot, therefore no difference if I drive a manual or automatic car.. Both will still be painful..

Selain dari tu, because of the pain -- I can't resume my walk (morning or evening), hence I've gained more than 7kg since I stopped walking.. And all these while, I had to solat sambil duduk -- sebab it's oohh.. so painful tu kepakkan the foot bila nak duduk antara dua sujud..I've finally stopped in the last month or so -- walau pun rasa sakit, paksa jugak kaki tu to work -- kalau tidak sampai bila pun dok jadi macam orang tua -- solat duduk atas kerusi..

Bila weight dah makin bertambah, lagi la sakit my kaki..I've also stopped using shoes with heels sebab kaki dah la kecik, sakit plak tu... tak tertanggung.. But since a couple of weeks ago, I've started using wedge heels shoes.. It's okay as long I don't stand on it very long... I really need to loose more weight quickly so that I'll be free of this pain and start my exercise back..

As of last night my weight is 83.5kg -- roughly I've lost about 1.5kg in 2 days.. Today is my third day -- we shall see what's next..

No comments:

Post a Comment