Tuesday, July 21, 2009

85 kilos and 187.4 pounds....

This is how much I weigh right now... My legs are killing me, my feet are killing me, back pains, headache.. segala macam jenis penyakit..

All my life, I've been struggling to loose weight.. Masa kawin dapat la loose sikit, but tak banyak-- masa lepas kawin lagi la seksa nak loose them..

And because of the weight (ie fat..) I've been called 'Makcik' so many times when I was in my early twenties..(Now -- tak payah cakapla.. lagi teruk).. The last straw came last Thursday when a new 'makcik' came to our neighbourhood, she just rented the house across from mine.. So naturally, when I arrived and ready to get in the house, she saw me and came and salam, salam...As I was getting ready to get in, my next door neighbour, Linda arrived. She just got back from picking up her kids.

I was trying to be a courteous neighbour, walked towards Linda with the makcik behind me, in hope to introduce them both. Suddenly makcik tu kata "Ni anak ke ??".. I was "WHAT??!!" Dalam hati, EXCUSE ME!!, Linda and I are the same age la, takkan la aku ni nampak tua sampai ada anak sebaya dengan aku.. I was so upset.. but don't want to stay on being negative.. Hence the new resolution -- started my Herbalife today.. Will be determine to stay strong..

Please pray for me...

Here are my details as of today:

1. Weight - 85kg = 187.4 lbs
2. Height - 155cm
3. Ukurlilit Bottom
4. Ukurlilit Middle
5. Ukurlilit Top
6. Shoe size - 5/6
7. Size Baju -- XL or XXL..

1 comment:

  1. take it positive kay,buat semangat untuk kuruskan badan..

    ReplyDelete